Tuesday, November 4, 2008

meet my wife; my hero


This is my beautiful wife Brooke. She is the most amazing person I've ever met this side of glory. In this picture, you'll see her holding a white sheet of paper. This paper is the official, signed document from her panel of professors that approved her defense for her P.H.D. At the age of 25, my wife received her P.H.D. in Neuroscience at Tulane University. I'm drawn to this picture, because I'm amazed by her. I praise the Almighty for giving me the honor to be called her husband. Wow, what a woman. I hope if you ever meet me, you will meet her, for she is everything to me. Everytime I look at her, I'm reminded of the beauty of the Gospel.

Colossians 3:14 "Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity."

This verse was used in our wedding.

Blessings,

Dave

2 comments:

Dan Ratcliffe said...

Dave, it's so refreshing to see a man so in love with his wife!

Sandi said...

She is one of my heroes too. Love the blog. I have a couple of links to share with you on blogging that I use in my classes with teachers. I will email them to you.