Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Journey begins

In just a few hours, I will be leaving with 22 students and 4 adults for New Orleans. We will be there until Thursday night. I probaly won't have much time to blog while I'm away, but I did want to post a short note here; asking for your prayers. While in New Orleans, we will be doing the following:

1. Working with children at daycares
2. Cleaning up after previous hurricanes
3. Spending time with shut ins at an assisted living home
4. Feeding and giving clothes to homeless people at Jackson Square.

To God be the Glory! I'm excited about what He will do, for the glory of His name, this week. please pray. Talk to you later.

Blessings,

Dave

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Praise God for sending the faithful few to a city in much need. God will surely add to the work you've done in your short time there.